BETTER WAY TO GREAT
Speed, the buzzword of 21st Century business, is not always the friend of good sense, especially when it involves making pivotal decisions.
- Recognize the signals of your own tipping point.
- Reflect on the perspective shift that challenges your belief of “doing more gets you more”.
- Discover that there is purpose in the process, which will lead to better performance and fulfillment.
INCREASE YOUR INFLUENCE
Eight Essential Attributes of Successful Leaders
Unlocking the impact of influence can give you control in an often-chaotic industry.
- Discover eight attributes of successful leaders.
- Create a Wheel of Influence to guide your professional development and leadership growth.
- Pinpoint the area that will help you to achieve a higher level of influence.
LEAD LIKE A COACH
How to Develop and Lead a Rock Star Team
Getting to know your team members as people will speed and improve your leadership style and drive stellar results.
- Explore how to transform yourself from a manager to a coach.
- Discover the key skills to becoming an effective coach.
- Learn the six steps required for a successful coaching conversation.
MASTER THE ZONE
Four Easy Steps to Overcoming MOMENTUM KILLERS
Identify and replicate those behaviors that transport you into your Performance Zone – and keep you there.
- Discover what you think, say and do differently on the successful days.
- Identify your strategies when you’re at your best.
- Apply your winning strategies to make even the most difficult days productive.
BE PEOPLE SMART
Watch Productivity Soar
Understanding your communications style and how it relates to others’ styles improves relationships, productivity and creates a better environment for everyone.
- Understand and improve your Emotional Intelligence.
- Become more aware of your own behavior style.
- Learn to read the styles of others and adjust your style to improve communication and increase productivity.
BE PEOPLE SMART
Kickstart Your Sales Success
Understanding your communications style and how it relates to your clients is a proven, successful tool to producing bigger and better results.
- Learn how to read your clients’ styles – in person, online and over the phone.
- Adjust your sales style to reach more people and close more deals.
- Use Emotional Intelligence to build client relationships that can lead to repeat business.
KEYNOTE SPEAKING EXPERIENCES:
Just spend a small amount of time with Dean and you’ll come away with more passion and drive to accomplish any mission you choose for yourself.
Senior VP, Denver Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau
In just one hour of hearing Dean speak, I had a clearer vision of what kind of leader I want to be -- and the steps I need to take to achieve my goals.
If your team includes Type A people who are stressed and overwhelmed, Dean can offer a way for them to be grounded, fulfilled, and yes, more productive!
CMM, CMP, Chief Meeting Architect, Kinsley Meetings
Dean is a dynamic speaker that touches on the core elements of what makes us tick. This awareness can unlock the potential in all of us!
CEO, Show Me Arizona DMC
Dean is energetic and informative and provides a fun and focused environment.
VP Global Accounts, Conference Direct
Dean “gets it” as it relates to talent acquisition and motivation. I took away a number of action items I could implement immediately and optimize results.
VP, Sales & Marketing, the Broadmoor
I came to Dean’s presentation exasperated, exhausted, and out of control and left empowered, liberated and energized.
Branch Manager, Fairway Mortgage
Dean gave a concise and powerful presentation. I am amazed at how much thoughtful and actionable insight I gained in just one hour.
Financial Services Professional, New York Life
Excellent public speaker with a conversational fresh style, full of relevant content, to grow your skills towards your goals.
Proctor & Gamble
Amazing! Dean was a showstopper. So many attendees came up to me to say how much his keynote resonated with them. Truly a wonderful experience!!